Have you ever longed for a full smile after a tooth went missing or you had one extracted? If they are your adult teeth, no new ones will take their place. However, to avoid hazards and issues with your remaining teeth and gums, the missing teeth must be replaced. One successful tool for replacing missing teeth is dental bridges.
The excitement of a better smile awaits with dental bridges. The key to understanding dental bridges includes the following:
– Dental bridges can improve your eating habits and eliminate any unnecessary eating restrictions that missing teeth can cause.
– Missing and lost teeth should be replaced with dental bridges because if the gaps are left untreated, they can weaken your gums and make other nearby teeth slip and slide out of position.
– Dental bridges repair your facial structure and restore your smile, which will otherwise look older and weaker due to missing teeth.
– Dental bridges are tremendously strong and can last for a decade to a lifetime of regular use.
– Dental bridges can repair your speech impediments caused by missing teeth, especially if they replace your upper incisors.
– If the voids left by missing teeth are not taken care of, they can easily become a home for bacteria and food residue to build up.
No matter the dental bridge treatment you desire, Dr. Amanda Huang and our team at Art of the Smiles is here to give you the smile you want. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Federal Way, Washington, please contact us at 253-839-4048 to speak with a member of our team. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!