Are you aware that dental implants can be used to fill out your facial structure and advance your standing in social settings as well as potentially increase your prospects for a job? Sadly, a partial smile with missing teeth is typically viewed as a character flaw, but dental implants can remove that stigma and leave you with an improved smile.
The best smiles are possible with dental implants. Facts about dental implants include:
– Missing teeth should be fixed because otherwise, they can cause your jawbone to weaken and deteriorate over time.
– Dental implants can be modified during the design phase and can mimic the natural look of your teeth.
– Dental implants are installed directly to your jawbone for a lasting hold that can withstand tough or hard foods.
– A full smile can allow you look younger and help to boost your self-esteem.
– Leaving vacuums in your mouth where missing teeth once stood can be dangerous for your oral health and can even destabilize your gums, causing nearby teeth to meander out of position.
– Dental implants replace the gaps left behind by lost or missing teeth for a full smile and strong dental profile.
If you are looking for dental implants treatments in Federal Way, Washington, Art of the Smiles would love to help. For a more thorough examination to determine which treatment will work best for you, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Amanda Huang by calling our dental office at 253-839-4048. We look forward to having you as our guest soon!